RICS Homebuyers Survey
A report developed for conventional houses, flats or bungalows.
- Clear ‘traffic light’ ratings of the condition of different parts of the building.
- A summary of risks to the building.
- Advice on guarantees and matters for your legal advisors.
- The surveyor’s opinion of the market value of the property.
- An insurance reinstatement figure.
Condition rating 1 – No repairs currently needed. The property must be maintained in the normal way.
Condition rating 2 – Defects that need repairing or replacing but are not considered to be either serious or urgent. The property must be maintained in the normal way.
Condition rating 3 – Defects that are serious and/or to be repaired, replaced or investigated urgently.
A bespoke condition report giving detailed information about the property to include:-
- A thorough inspection and report.
- A description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws.
- Advice on repairs required and likely consequences of inaction.
Our building surveys are tailored to an individual’s specific requirements and include photographs to illustrate defects and problems. Our reports are written in plain English for clarity. The building survey does not include a valuation.
Our local knowledge is important when providing valuations. We value to market value in accordance with RICS standards. We employ RICS registered valuers who are able to provide valuations for:-
We provide clear impartial independent valuation and advice.
Building Design Services
We pride ourselves in providing a bespoke building design and supervision service for new build, extension or refurbishment of existing properties.
This service includes:-
- Measured surveys.
- CAD drawings.
- Planning and Building Regulation submissions.
- Supervision and building contract services.
We aim to guide you through the whole exercise from initial design to completion of the project.
We can advise both building owners and adjoining owners in respect of party wall matters in accordance with current legislation.
- Boundary disputes and dispute resolution.
- Pre-lease building surveys.
- Schedules of Condition.